Companies that make the choice to become an ODVA Member gain important benefits to help them develop products quickly and efficiently. ODVA provides the official means to stay informed about ODVA technologies and to enhance the ODVA specifications to meet evolving requirements in industry. By supporting the organization, Members help to ensure that the community of products built to ODVA technologies – such as EtherNet/IP and other CIP Networks such as DeviceNet, ControlNet, and CompoNet – will be designed based on stable, open standards and tested to common conformance standards.
ODVA Members hail from around the world and bring global views and business needs to the association. By participating in ODVA, Members receive the unique benefit of a multinational perspective that can only be gained through participation in a global organization. Global and regional marketing activities are also available to help Members increase market awareness of their products built to ODVA technologies.
ODVA members enjoy:
- Preferred pricing on subscriptions to the Specifications and vendor IDs. Members receive at least a 50% discount, depending on their membership level.
- Preferred pricing on classes, seminars, workshops, and interoperability events offered by ODVA. Members receive a 50% discount.
- Preferred pricing on ODVA test software. Members receive a 50% discount.
- Preferred pricing on conformance testing services. Members receive a 50% discount.
By joining ODVA, you can also:
- Help shape the future of industrial automation by joining an ODVA Special Interest Group (SIG) to develop ODVA technologies. Members may choose from among ODVA’s currently active SIGs including physical media, system architecture, infrastructure, and vertical markets.
- Promote adoption of ODVA technologies, along with your company and ODVA-compliant products, in key markets through ODVA’s Regional Interest Communities (RICs) and Territory Alliance Groups (TAGs).
- Promote your ODVA-compliant products by highlighting them in the ODVA Marketplace.
- Showcase your company’s thought leadership and innovation by presenting technical papers at ODVA’s Industry Conference & Annual Meeting of Members. ODVA members can participate in the conference events, supporting the latest ODVA technology strategic initiatives and applications.
Contact ODVA if you have any questions or click here to request a membership application.