Reserved for ODVA Members!
Members are invited to promote their products and companies on marketplace.odva.org — the only website dedicated to connecting industrial automation customers with ODVA CONFORMANT products and peripheral products.
Promoting your Products
ODVA offers two types of product listings:
- DOC Listings provide basic information on the product holding a Declaration of Conformity, including the product name, networks and Distinctive CIP Services supported, and the year of the test, as well as downloadable files for the latest Declaration of Conformity and EDS file(s) that were used during the test. Declaration of Conformity are required for all products that implement ODVA technologies, and these listings are automatically created upon the publication of a DOC.
- Enhanced Product Listings provide everything on a DOC Listing, plus a branded product name, product photo, description with features and benefits, company logo, network features supported, information on where to buy, multi-language support, and more. Enhanced Product Listings are also available for peripheral products that do not implement ODVA technologies (and are therefore currently not eligible to receive a DOC), such as cables and connectors. Enhanced Product Listings reach new customers, who can find your offerings by category, network, and keyword searches.
How to Place an Enhanced Product Listing in the ODVA Marketplace
View your Declaration of Conformity (DOC) and use the “Submit Product Updates” link at the bottom of the web page listing your DOC. Conversely, you may submit your product information via the Marketplace Gallery Product Form.
Requirements for Enhanced Product Listing placement include:
- Product must be from an ODVA Member
- Product must meet one of the following criteria:
- Product is covered under a
Promoting your Company
How to Update Your ODVA Member Page on Marketplace
All ODVA Members receive a dedicated Member page on marketplace.odva.org. Your company’s page features your organization’s name, address, website, Vendor ID, and products, including DOCs and Enhanced Product Listings.
Members are encouraged to tailor their Member pages by adding complimentary enhancements, including application stories, embedded videos, and a company overview. View your ODVA Member page and use the “Submit Updates” link at the bottom of the page to make updates. Conversely, you may submit your company information via the Member Page Form.