Date(s) - 12/06/2022 - 12/08/2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Type: EtherNet/IP PlugFest (Provisionally In-Person)
Sponsor: ODVA, Inc.
Location: Murrelektronik GmbH, Falkenstr. 3, 71570 Oppenweiler, Germany
Schedule: 9 AM to 5 PM, Tuesday December 6, 2022, to Thursday December 8, 2022
Registration: open now through Monday November 21, 2022. Hotel rooms held through September 30, 2022.
Language of Delivery: English
Cost: $200 per person (Members) / $400 per person (Non-Members)
COVID-19 protocols will be implemented in accordance with the recommendations of local and federal governments in the location of the event.
Test your EtherNet/IP product’s interoperability with a number of other product and infrastructure vendors, and receive feedback on device performance and possible interoperability problems — before they are discovered in the field.
ODVA staff and other members of the test team will connect to the device and conduct tests as per the EtherNet/IP Interoperability Test Procedures (Pub 95). The workshop and materials will be provided in English. Local language assistance will be provided on a volunteer basis by participating attendees. Non-ODVA Members are welcome.
Devices are first tested against a predefined test configuration and test procedure. The formal test procedure comprises testing products for compliance to the following recommendations:
- Recommended IP Addressing Methods for EtherNet/IP Devices (Pub 28)
- Recommended Functionality for EtherNet/IP Devices (Pub 70)
EtherNet/IP Interoperability Advisory testing comprises two parts:
- Device interoperability testing, in which devices are tested against a predefined test configuration and test procedure (see the Document Library for EtherNet/IP Interoperability Test Procedures (Pub 95), including:
- EDS verification — all devices
- Network interoperability — all devices
- Common interoperability — all devices
- I/O adapter interoperability — I/O adapter devices
- Explicit message client interoperability — explicit message client devices
- I/O scanner interoperability — I/O scanner devices
- System interoperability testing, in which devices are tested in a multi-vendor system configuration and test procedure.
Devices are also tested for stated performance levels of:
- Fastest cyclic production rate (RPI) supported by the device
- Background traffic effects on cyclic traffic
For devices that achieve passing results that have a valid Declaration of Conformity (or receive one within six months of the PlugFest), the Declaration of Conformity’s Advisory Test section indicates that a product implements the additional functionality recommended in the EtherNet/IP Interoperability Recommendation publications.
Hotels: Rooms held under ODVA PlugFest until September 30, 2022
Einhorn Hotel & Restaurant
* 19x One Bed 99,-€ per room/night with breakfast
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +49 7191- 340280
* 8x “Standard” 75,- € per room/night
* 12x “Comfort” 85,- € per room/night
71560 Sulzbach an der Murr
Tel. +49 7193 93042-00
Fax +49 7193 93042-09
E-Mail: [email protected]
* 16x One Bed 74,- € per room/night with breakfast
* 14x Two Bed 90,- € per room/night with breakfast
Tel.: +49 (07192) 9242-0
eMail: [email protected]
* 25x “Economy” 80,- € per room/night with breakfast
* 25x “Standard” 95,- € per room/night with breakfast
Tel. (07148) 37-0
Fax (07148) 37-316
E-Mail: [email protected]
Raitelberg Resort Hotel
* 50x One Bed 108,- € per room/night with breakfast
Schönblickstr. 39, 71543 Wüstenrot
Tel.: 0049 7945-930 0
Fax: 0049 7945-930 100
Mail: [email protected]
Already Registered but Need to Submit eds and stc Files?
PlugFest File SubmissionsODVA offers PlugFest registrants the opportunity to provide EDS and STC files at the time of registration or separately from registration. If you have provided EDS and STC files with your registration, you do not need to resubmit them on this form unless you have made updates.
"*" indicates required fields