ODVA’s Commitment to Safety
ODVA, in partnership with the Membership and the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay, is committed to providing a safe environment for our in-person Industry Conference and 21st Annual Meeting through the safety and preventative measures described below.
Safety and Preventative Measures at 2022 Industry Conference
Regulated Access to the Conference
- ODVA is implementing a strict requirement for vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test. Documented evidence is required for admission to any ODVA Industry Conference and Annual Meeting events in order to provide a baseline of protection for all attendees.
- Do NOT attend if you are feeling ill or if you have had recent COVID-19 exposure.
Protocols Implemented at the Conference
- ODVA and the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay are following the CDC recommendations and requiring attendees to properly wear masks indoors unless actively eating or drinking
- Socially distanced meeting room spaces
- Cleanliness and sanitation measures for all meeting and gathering spaces, including:
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the meeting areas (protect yourself by frequent hand washing and minimizing face touching)
- Equipment cleaned and disinfected between speakers
- Meeting areas and touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected between sessions
Meals and Social Events
- Social networking events held outdoors
- Breakfasts, lunches, reception, and conference dinner held outdoors
ODVA will continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the CDC’s recommendations, and federal, state, and local requirements. Should any changes to the protocols be required prior to the Conference, an updated protocol will be provided to all event attendees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do before I arrive?
- Prepare to show proof of vaccination record. Below are some ways to easily show proof of vaccination.
- Bring a mask. Masks must be worn at all times while indoors when you are not eating or drinking.