Date(s) - 10/16/2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sponsor: ODVA, Inc.
Location: Le Meridien Ra Hotel, Av. del Sanatori, 1, 43880 El Vendrell, Spain
Schedule: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm CET on Monday October 16, 2023
The ODVA Roundtable for EtherNet/IP is an activity of ODVA members and invited experts aimed at helping to promote adoption, technical leadership and interoperability of EtherNet/IP through exploratory discussion and collaboration with peers within ODVA and industry and through interoperability PlugFests. This event will be held in conjunction with ODVA’s 2023 Industry Conference & Annual Meeting. Roundtables are conducted in English.
If you are a Member of ODVA, you may register to attend and participate.
Roundtable of EtherNet/IP Implementors
Agenda as of August 29, 2023 – Subject to revision
- Preparing for Wireless
- EtherNet/IP for Machine Builders
- Enhancements to the CIP Implicit Mode
- SPE Update: T1L Single Pair Ethernet (not APL)
- Evolution à Scanner focus
- Pass rate
- Next steps (CIP Security, CIP Safety)
- EtherNet/IP for (Process) Instrumentation
- Advanced Physical Layer (APL)
- Process Profiles & DCS Integration
- Additional topics regarding network diagnostics and cybersecurity are under consideration.