Date(s) - 12/05/2023 - 12/07/2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Type: EtherNet/IP PlugFest
Sponsor: ODVA, Inc.
Location: Danfoss, Ulsnaes 1, 6300 Graasten, Denmark
Google Map Link
- 9 AM to 5 PM, Tuesday December 5 and Wednesday December 6, 2023
- 9 AM to noon, Thursday December 7, 2023
Registration is now closed.
Language of Delivery: English
Cost: $200 per person (Members) / $400 per person (Non-Members)
COVID-19 protocols will be implemented in accordance with the recommendations of local and federal governments in the location of the event.
ODVA’s PlugFest event is a unique opportunity to exercise your product in a live system to ensure your EtherNet/IP product’s interoperability with a number of other product and infrastructure vendors, including the ability to test your product in a system with originators from multiple ODVA Members. This two-day event allows you to receive real feedback on device performance and possible interoperability problems — before they are discovered in the field.
The workshop and materials will be provided in English. Local language assistance will be provided on a volunteer basis by participating attendees. ODVA Membership is not required!
Devices are tested against a predefined test configuration and test procedure EtherNet/IP Interoperability Test Procedures (Pub 95). The formal test procedure comprises testing products for compliance to the following recommendations:
- Recommended IP Addressing Methods for EtherNet/IP Devices (Pub 28)
- Recommended Functionality for EtherNet/IP Devices (Pub 70)
The PlugFest EtherNet/IP Interoperability test comprises two parts:
- Device interoperability testing, in which each device is tested against a predefined test configuration and test procedure, including:
- EDS verification — all devices
- Network interoperability — all devices
- Common interoperability — all devices
- I/O adapter interoperability — I/O adapter devices
- Explicit message client interoperability — explicit message client devices
- I/O scanner interoperability — I/O scanner devices
- Device performance — all devices
- Fastest cyclic production rate (RPI) supported by the device
- Background traffic effects on cyclic traffic
- System interoperability testing, in which devices are tested in a multi-vendor system configuration and test procedure.
In addition, although the PlugFest test procedure focuses on testing of standard connections, an opportunity will exist to perform additional testing for devices implementing CIP Security or CIP Safety. These test will be based on preliminary draft test plans.
Upon successfully completing the Interoperability Advisory Test at the PlugFest, a product’s Declaration of Conformity (DOC) is eligible to be revised to indicate the product has passed the advisory test for EtherNet/IP interoperability, as long as the product has a valid DOC at the time of PlugFest or is issued one within 6 months of the PlugFest. Devices must pass the Interoperability Advisory Test and the ODVA conformance test at the same product revision level in order to be eligible.
We recommend that you are in receipt of confirmation of registration from ODVA prior to purchasing any travel.
Copenhagen (CPH); or Hamburg(HAM) or Billund(BLL)
Have you Already Registered for PlugFest but Need to Submit eds and stc Files?
ODVA will provide registered attendees with access to the PlugFest SharePoint site, and you will be able to upload files there. If you are unable to access the SharePoint site, please upload files using the form below.
PlugFest File Submissions
ODVA offers PlugFest registrants the opportunity to provide EDS and STC files at the time of registration or separately from registration. If you have provided EDS and STC files with your registration, you do not need to resubmit them on this form unless you have made updates.
"*" indicates required fields