Date(s) - 05/07/2024 - 05/09/2024
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Type: EtherNet/IP PlugFest
Sponsor: ODVA, Inc.
Location: ODVA Training and Technology Center, 4220 Varsity Drive, Suite A, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108-5006 USA
Google Map Link
- 9 AM to 5 PM, Tuesday May 7 and Wednesday May 8, 2024
- 9 AM to noon, Thursday May 9, 2024
Registration: Open now through Friday April 26, 2024. Register via the form below.
Language of Delivery: English
Cost: $200 per person (Members) / $400 per person (Non-Members)
COVID-19 protocols will be implemented in accordance with the recommendations of local and federal governments in the location of the event.
Test your EtherNet/IP product’s interoperability with a number of other product and infrastructure vendors, and receive feedback on device performance and possible interoperability problems — before they are discovered in the field.
ODVA staff and other members of the test team will connect to the device and conduct tests as per the EtherNet/IP Interoperability Test Procedures (Pub 95). The workshop and materials will be provided in English. Local language assistance will be provided on a volunteer basis by participating attendees. Non-ODVA Members are welcome.
Devices are first tested against a predefined test configuration and test procedure. The formal test procedure comprises testing products for compliance to the following recommendations:
- Recommended IP Addressing Methods for EtherNet/IP Devices (Pub 28)
- Recommended Functionality for EtherNet/IP Devices (Pub 70)
You may choose to have your product take part in the Interoperability Advisory Test. Upon successfully completing the Interoperability Advisory Test at the PlugFest, a product’s Declaration of Conformity is eligible to be revised to indicate the product has passed the advisory test for EtherNet/IP interoperability. Devices must pass the Interoperability Advisory Test and the ODVA conformance test at the same product revision level in order to be eligible. Devices that do not have a valid Declaration of Conformance may use the Interoperability Advisory Test results if the same device revision passes the ODVA Conformance Test at a TSP within 6 months following the PlugFest. The EtherNet/IP Interoperability Advisory Test will consist of testing products for compliance to the following recommendations: EtherNet/IP Interoperability Advisory testing comprises two parts:
- Device interoperability testing, in which devices are tested against a predefined test configuration and test procedure (see the Document Library for EtherNet/IP Interoperability Test Procedures (Pub 95), including:
- EDS verification — all devices
- Network interoperability — all devices
- Common interoperability — all devices
- I/O adapter interoperability — I/O adapter devices
- Explicit message client interoperability — explicit message client devices
- I/O scanner interoperability — I/O scanner devices
- System interoperability testing, in which devices are tested in a multi-vendor system configuration and test procedure.
Devices are also tested for stated performance levels of:
- Fastest cyclic production rate (RPI) supported by the device
- Background traffic effects on cyclic traffic
The Kensington Hotel (Website)
3500 South State Street Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Phone +1 734 761-7800
Hyatt Place Ann Arbor (Website)
3223 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
+1 734 995-1234
Fairfield Inn by Marriott (Website)
3285 Boardwalk Ann Arbor, MI 48108
+1 734 995-5200
Includes grab-and-go breakfast
Hilton Garden Inn (Website)
1401 Briarwood Circle Ann Arbor, MI 48108
+1 734 327-6400
Already Registered but Need to Submit eds and stc Files?
ODVA will provide you with access to the PlugFest SharePoint site, and you will be able to upload files there. If you are unable to access the SharePoint site, please upload files using the form below.
PlugFest File Submissions
ODVA offers PlugFest registrants the opportunity to provide EDS and STC files at the time of registration or separately from registration. If you have provided EDS and STC files with your registration, you do not need to resubmit them on this form unless you have made updates.
"*" indicates required fields